Appendix C - Visualizing the Future
Instructions: Imagine that you are a student in the year 2010. As you learned from the Future Perfect Scenario, in this future time, the environment and conditions for learning may be very different from what they are today. It is up to you. Close your eyes and try to picture, smell and feel what learning might be like for you. After 5-10 minutes, write each of the following sentence starters at the top of a page of composition paper, and respond to each, listing as many ideas as possible:
1. I feel _________________________
2. I will ___________________________
3. They will _______________________
4. I am ____________________________
5. I can ___________________________
© 1993, Jamie McKenzie, all rights reserved.